GOLD X-FINDER detector
Ionic Long Range Locator by GDI
X-FINDER gold detector is a digital, ionic long range locator with ground balance function for mineral rejection. X-Finder offers the choice of 10 factory metal frequency modes plus 3 free modes to scan for other frequencies.
Now available the new 2022 update for X-Finder. Firmware version 1.06 Provides 10 range levels and many other improvements. Checkout our video below for more details.
For your nearest distributor visit www.gdi-detectors.com
Email for enquires email@example.com
PRICE: 950 €
X-FINDER GOLD DETECTOR - LONG RANGE LOCATOR OVERVIEW
New 1.06 update version for 2022! With 10 range levels and power boost
GOLD X-FINDER is a digital, ionic long range locator with the choice of 10 factory frequency modes to detect gold, silver, iron, lead, aluminum, copper, bronze, diamonds, water, cave/voids.
Additionally there is a user mode where the frequency can be set manually, to scan for other elements or experimenting with metal alloys. The selected frequency is displayed on the LCD, it is not locked and it can be altered on every mode for an accurate and precise location.
For example use your gold alloy sample target as a “bait” and roll through the frequencies until GOLD X-FINDER locator reacts only to your target. These user frequency settings are stored automatically in memory. Detection range and depth are also adjustable. Depending upon target size and user skill, ranges 300 to 2500 m. and depths up to 6 m. are achieved.
GOLD X-FINDER detector is ultra-user friendly, with the screen as a visual feedback of all selections and constant monitoring of the battery voltage level. GOLD X-FINDER long range locator consists of the main unit, antenna and handle that can be assembled in a few seconds and stored into a carry case with foam inserts for all the detector parts.
Power on is automatic when the handle is attached.
This is a very lightweight and sensitive gold detector, since the moving part that senses the target signal and locks towards its direction is only the antenna and not the heavier main unit, unlike on competitor devices. Target lock features also an audio alarm indication.
GOLD X-FINDER detector has been designed with the latest microprocessor technology with a firmware
that can be updated and constructed using high quality materials.
Το avoid false signals due to the ground mineralization, GOLD X-FINDER features an auto Ground Balance function. As soon it has been powered on, sweep repeatedly GOLD X-FINDER, to sense the ground mineral samples of the area, until it adjusts and rejects them.
New functions offered with the X-FINDER update for 2022 (version 1.06):
- Now Ground balance lasts twice as long with improved accuracy to filter out even stronger mineral signals.
- Increased power adjustable in 10 range levels. Low levels reject small targets.
Higher levels boost power and locate at long distances.
- 3 Free frequency modes to scan from 0 to 20000 Hz are available.
The user can experiment and store the preferred frequency settings to these custom programs.
X-FINDER GOLD DETECTOR - LONG RANGE LOCATOR specifications
GOLD X-FINDER LRL detector specifications
– 10 preset automatic frequency modes
– Scan gold, silver, iron, lead, aluminum, copper, bronze, diamonds, water, cave/voids.
– 3 Free modes for user defined, adjustable frequency (version 1.06)
– VLF frequency range 0 – 20000 Hz
– Manual frequency tuning with 1 Hz fine precision steps
– Memory for the user frequency settings
– Backlight LCD 64 mm x 18 mm
– Auto power on by attaching the handle
– Improved Auto Ground Balance to reject stronger minerals (version 1.06) – Audio signal for antenna lock
– Temperature -10 to 50 C
– Humidity 95%
– Weight (main unit, batteries, antenna, handle) 550 grams
– Weight (inside carry case) 950 grams
– Main unit (without antenna) 150 mm x 100 mm 60 mm
– Telescopic antenna 130 mm to 615 mm
– 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
– Battery life 12 hours
– Battery consumption 20 mA (standby) / 50 mA (location)
– Audio / visual battery status test
– Distances 300 – 2500 m.*
– 10 levels adjustable detection ranges (version 1.06)
– Depth up to 6 m.*
– Designed in USA by GDI, assembled in EU
*dependent upon target size and user skill